Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mid Month Release . . .

Some great vintage finds and great deals coming your way tomorrow, September 15th at 10:00 a.m. central time!  All found in the General Store under "Mid Month Releases".

2011 Halloween Vintage Crafting Kit (check out the detail shots tomorrow). . .
Vintage receipt books. . .

Wonderful soft leather bound books . . .

Vintage pearl button cards. . .

Amazing 1899/1900 postal cards. . .
Vintage Red Pen Notebooks (old store stock) . . .
Beautiful large packing labels  . . .

Old school scissors. . .

Vintage men's suiting swatch books (silk, wool, etc.).  Just a couple of these. . .

Vintage spiral notebooks, old advertising. . .
Very early vintage vintage checks with stamps. . .


A new Dime Store Kit for 3rd Quarter (more than 30% off of retail). . .

A "50 for $5" JBS Paper Pack - yep, that's 50 sheets of pattern paper for $5!!


And one more great vintage item - these cool vintage sign holders that are just waiting to showcase your next project!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Briana Johnson said...

Great finds, Jenni! I got two of the display/photo stands!

Dortesjs said...

waue great finds

Anonymous said...

Oh man!!! I had computer problems on Thursday and had to take my computer to the dr and didn't have it all weekend so I missed all the good stuff on the mid month release. Everything I liked was sold out by the time I got my computer back and checked it out....oh well...saved some money there...lol...

I got my monthly kit tho and I got alot of pages done with it...7pages!! Love you kits!

Louise

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for selling the swatch book and ad stand. With all guys in family, I can't wait to make something with these! I never seem to get lucky enough for mid-month release. It was a happy anomaly this time! craft-tastrophe