Monday, September 12, 2011

Off to Ohio. . .

Sorry for the lack of blog posts lately, but I've been a little busy!  With two shows to prepare for (both this coming weekend) I have worked morning until night for the past 10 days.  If you are coming to see us at the Country Living Fair in Ohio (or check us out locally in Franklin, TN at Bella Rustica - Melissa will be holding down the "tent" there), here's a SMALL preview.  We have a load!!

We had a very talented carpenter friend make these tool caddy's for us out of old barn wood. We added the old numbers (couldn't resist the 5cents on a couple to match our logo).  He is making some more for us as we speak out of some lighter wood so we can offer them on the website (these were just a bit heavy to ship).


A pile of items too big for boxes, waiting for their turn in the trailer. . .

You really can't see how awesome this locker or filing cabinet is here (and check out the corner of the old Army trunk someone painted pink a long time ago). . ..

We have no less than 12 suitcases and trunks.  I stick pretty much to the old striped cases from the 1940's. . .

Nope. . . she's not for sale (wouldn't take a million bucks)!


Hope to see you there!!
Pin It!

11 comments:

stephanie howell said...

Oooooh my heart is pounding!!! What I'd give to come!!!

Briana Johnson said...

I want that locker! Those caddies are really cute - bet those sell like crazy!

julie said...

how cool are those caddies. i love old wooden boxes. that pink one would be awesome to have! oh and that locker to store craft stuff in. i would love to be there!

Ellen said...

I see all kinds of good stuff headed up to those lucky ones at the Country Living Fair! I love the tool caddy - and the 5¢ - it's just perfect!

Anonymous said...

You have such a great eye for the vintage items Jenni. Can't wait to come to your sales....And I love those caddy's..perfect.

Louise

Anonymous said...

Jenni-it all looks fantastic!! Cheryl

Unknown said...

What wonderful goodies!! SO wish I could go....had the pleasure of meeting you at Mega Meet in Michigan. Enjoy:)

Cinnibonbon said...

Super excited for you!! Just saw the advertisement in the country living mag..you guys are adorable!

Anonymous said...

LOL, I want the cutie in the last pic! So sweet. Have a great show! LenaS

outjunking said...

Jenni,
Looks like your a busy gal. Everything looks great as usual you are finding some wonderful things.
Wish I could join in on some of the fun but what would the Rare Bird antique mall do with out me.
Lisa

Linda Farrow said...

Jenni... It was great to see you at Country Living Fair - loved your booth and especially loved the vintage measuring tape.. I've already incorporated it as envelope trim for my scrapbook on the road book... did you make it to the Columbus Architectural Salvage? Can't wait to see you at Mega Meet in May..