Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Back from the Fair. . .

I did manage to take some photos, but my PC is acting up (hoping to get it fixed tonight) and it's hard to load photos.

In the meantime, I wanted to announce that the One Day Sale, here in Mt. Juliet that was scheduled for early November has been moved to December 3rd.  We had a scheduling conflict and had to make the change.  Put it down on your calendar - this is going to be our biggest yet with AMAZING deals on some classic JBS products (and a great make and take too)!

Off to make "breakfast for dinner"!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait. It gives me 4 more weeks to save more money. And I can relate to computer problems had my share of those over the weekend. Take care...

Love breakfast for dinner. we do that all the time.

Louise

Paula Parrish said...

Hello Jenni,
Yummy; breakfast for dinner is the best. Are buttermilk pancakes on the menu?
Smiles, Paula