Monday, March 02, 2015

I'm taking a "skip" day. . .

This is of course supposed to be "The Things I Keep Monday" but I decided there was good reason to skip it today and instead give you a preview of a little project I'm working on. . .

Almost a year ago, my realtor husband launched a new real estate company here in middle TN along with 3 partners - Southern Realty Services.  And now almost a year later, the Renovation, Staging and Design division is born.  Born with the perfect 1928 house with a lake view.  Covered in carpet, linoleum and drywall, original details like oak floors and almost 100 year old brick are being uncovered in our first days.  I plan to post our progress here now and then of course, on my Instagram (jbsmercantile) and on Facebook and I hope you will follow along.  For now, here's a little preview of this beauty from the outside.  Inside before shots soon.


(This lovely door leads into the cellar - a great bonus for storage) 





Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this in Old Hickory Village?

hobbemom said...

This is so cute and with so much potential. I can't wait to see what you do with it. You should have an open house and let those who can come see...I would love to see it finished with all the JB touches! I hear "road trip!" calling my name.