Friday, November 30, 2012

My favorite "1st". . .

December 1st is coming and we have so much in store for you over at Mercantile. . .


Layout by Briana

Our December Papercrafting Kit is full of warm and cozy colors and prints (just like a quilt you would curl up with by the fire)!  The Design Team is in love with the large vintage paper ballot.  It was a great find that I'm sharing with you!. . .


The Artisian Add-On has lots of texture - fabric, chipboard and glitter, all to give your layouts that extra flair. . .


The Antiquarian Add-On is full of vintage paper goodness including my two favorite things - a full vintage receipt pad in each kit and these lovely German foil feathers. . .


I designed the Project Kit this month with the idea that I wanted to tackle a Project Life style project without committing to a daily/weekly layout.  So I have used a Pink Paislee binder complete with dividers and divided page protectors to create monthly layouts for the coming year.  I love the soft color palette and of course I added some vintage paper too. . .




The Flea Market will be stocked and ready for our largest offering of the year!  Find some cool decor for your holiday landscapes or pick up a gift (maybe one for you)?  We will have more than 8 cameras and scales, snow globes, storage and more!  And look for a second offering early this month (on the 10th) to try and make last minute delivery to your door by the 24th!. . .







And. . . we also have an adorable Santa's Airmail Kit available in the Limited Edition Kit section.  I just don't have a photo at the moment but you will want to check it out.  I have been obsessed with airmail ephemera and had this idea to create Santa mail art (and now you can to)!

So plan to be with us at midnight Friday night, 12:00 a.m. December 1st, central time.  You won't want to miss this one!!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

hobbemom said...

Not fair...have to be on here at 1:00 am and then be up and off to Mt. Juliet at 7:00 am to attend VintageFest...whew...You are killing me! lol But I will try to stay up and be here. It looks like it will be worth the loss of sleep. See you in a few hours!