Monday, November 26, 2012

Here comes Santa Claus . . .

Just quickly checking in as I am a busy little bee this week getting ready for Vintagefest this weekend and our continuation of our Holiday Open House at Mercantile on the 1st . . .
 
These happy Santa's are going up in Flea Market on the 1st. . .
 

 
This is the leaning tower of vintage cardboard houses awaiting their turn in a snowglobe as well as. . .
 

Tiny deer. . .
 

Porcelain snowmen, angels, and santas. . .
 

and vintage snow covered trees and plastic santas. . .
 


So much work to do!!!
 
Hope you all had a safe and happy Thanksgiving!!
Pin It!

7 comments:

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

oh my gosh - such wonderful little things for Christmas! Have a great time at Vintagefest!

hobbemom said...

Looking forward to VintageFest and seeing you and your sweet family. I hope I get to nab one of those cute little snowglobes...I just gotta have one! LOL...have fun creating and see you on Saturday!

Grace said...

I wish I could come!! I want everything lol Grace xoox

Anonymous said...

So much wonderful stuff!! Love those little houses! xo Evie

kL said...

i bought a bunch of those porcelain snowmen & angels from you at silver bella and smile each time i put them out each year!
x0x

salem said...

fab nostalgic

salem said...

fab nostalgic