Monday, April 11, 2011

Playing catch up . . .

after our big sale on Saturday!  We had a great turnout - it was great to catch  up with many of our Vintagefest attendees and to meet some new friends.  If you came by, thanks for coming and I hope you enjoyed unpacking your treasures later in the day!

And I hear the crop was a blast.  I made it home that night and marched straight to bed.  Break down after a show is the pitts!

Just a quick note tonight to mention that my Mega Meet and GASC classes have either sold out already or are very close.  I have been working with both events to add classes.  If and when that happens I will let you know here.

Also, my class at Donna Downey's studio is sold out but I believe there are still a few seats left in my mini workshops at the Inspired Event.

Our busy travel season is about to start  - I'm trying to enjoy the calm before the storm!
Pin It!

No comments: