Wednesday, December 22, 2010


On my Christmas Wish List. . .
Of course the above are all from my "happy" place here. . .


And I love this London Jack bag from here. . .

My kids are already counting down the minutes. We are juggling trying to finish up lots of work responsibilities with two big trade shows coming in Jan. while trying to enjoy the season (like everybody, right)? We did manage to get to the movie theatre to see True Grit today (which was very entertaining by the way). Hoping to actually wrap some packages tomorrow!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Hope Wallace said...

I have that London Jack bag! I LOVE it - and use it all the time! Looking forward to seeing you next week!

Anonymous said...

The clothing is perfect for you...Love that BIG bag. I hope you and your family can relax and enjoy the holidays and don't work too hard...

Take Care

Louise

Jenni said...

you and i share the same happy place :) wishing you a merry christmas jenni!!!!

Carol W. said...

I love your happy place...it's one of mine too! My husband and I are not sure about True Grit, as we both love the original! Have a Merry Christmas