Monday, August 10, 2009


A REALLY long week!


We had a great time in Orlando! The show was great and we stayed over two days to spend some time with the kids at Disney. All was well. . . until the day we were leaving (a week ago Sunday).

I woke up with a stomach bug! I was able to get enough medication in me to make it through the plane trip and was actually feeling a little better that night and into Monday. Just figured it was a 12 hour thing. It came back with a vengeance on Tuesday however and I was down (hard) until this weekend. Lost about 7 pounds. I have never been so happy to eat again - I can't even tell you! Thinking now it must have been bacterial (lab test is back tomorrow) as antibiotics are what seemed to do the trick finally. So glad to be back!!


I had something way more fun to post about, promise, but blogger is acting up at the moment and I can't move my pictures where they need to go. Will try again tomorrow or Wednesday I guess!
P.S. - check out the gallery over at Mercantile if you haven't already. The girls did some amazing things with the kits this month (including some cool takes on the Project Kit)!










Pin It!

4 comments:

Ranjini said...

Sorry to hear about the stomach bug - good thing you were able to get back home before it hit you hard! The August kit was scrumptious -- thanks so much for making such beautiful, timeless product!
Ranjini

Theresa Smith said...

Just wanted to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new products. Hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you were sick! eeek

Cant wait for my kit to arrive looks like it is really scrummy!
xx

TracieClaiborne said...

Glad you are feeling better sweetie!! I can't believe you lost 7 pounds! Wow!!