Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Kits Tonight (and more)!!

Here's all the new coming at midnight tonight (central time)!

I didn't realize just how "great" this kit was until my girls went nuts peaking in the boxes! This is just a hint. . .lots of beautiful pinks, reds and navys (not to mention some fun embellishments). Brand new stuff from My Mind's Eye, Webster's Pages and Hambly.

This month's project kit is this sweet frame from Kaisercraft embellished with several flowers made from various vintage pieces and parts. I really liked how this tuned out!
This month's Add-On has some fun vintage goodies as usual but also these super cute Craft Fair rub-ons from American Crafts and this adorable rubber stamp from Stampotique. I can't wait to use that one (Maybe I'll actually get more then one layout done for my gallery this month)!


I also have this fun "Lucky" vintage kit. Very limited numbers on this one. . . Find it under Limited Edition Kits.


And this little set of 4 tiny game cards from Animal Rummy, Dr. Quack, Old Maid, etc. Early 1900's.


And. . . all of the New JBS CHA products will be available tonight. We are out of most of the Chipboard Buttons until April however (sorry) but you will find everything else including the Pearl Flowers, Rhinestone Buttons, New Stickers, New Rub-Ons and Farmers Wife Line.
Also will re-stock the Vintage Blue Horse Notebooks!
See you tonight!





Pin It!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

LOOOOOOVELY!!! I got mine today and I can NOT wait to get started!!

Anne Alley said...

The kits are gorgeous!! I can't wait to get mine :)

Astrid Zwaan said...

Really great stuff, love to have it all!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am having a fit! I got up early in California but missed the Blue Horse notebook. I love everything.
As usual...BEAUTIFUL.

Anabelle O'Malley said...

It's gorgeous!!!

Renee said...

NOOOOOO...how could I miss the St. Patrick's Day kit? Please let me know if any become available!
I probably would display it just as it comes, but I still must have one!

Jeanne Oliver said...

Can't wait to get mine. I have had other kits and yours are by far the most original and lovely in every way.