First Ever JBS Open House!!!!
Mark your calendars! On Saturday, December 13th from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the brand new Mt. Juliet Hampton Inn we will have our first ever Open House!
Here is a run-down of what we have planned!!
- I will be teaching a class (to be announced on December 1st) from 10:00 - 12:00 noon, possibly an additional class in the afternoon if there is enough interest. Cost, photos, and registration information coming on the 1st.
- we will have the entire Jenni Bowlin Studio line of products for sale!
- tons of heavily discounted scrapbook supplies and papers (great stuff, just bits and pieces left over from kits here and there)
- liquidation of remaining past kits, from 25% off!
- TONS of vintage supplies and antique smalls (including old papers, reproduction millinery flowers, milk caps, Victorian scrap, old buttons, old jewelery pieces for collage, old trims, old Victrola canisters, vintage and antique scales, etc., etc. etc.)!!
- original pieces by me (planning on jewelery and journals - I'm optimistic)!
Come spend the day - even spend the night (more info. on hotel rates soon)! We will also supply you with information on all of the local antique shopping (including the mall where my space is) as well as directions to my favorite places in Franklin if you have the time (40 minutes away). Local and Franklin antique sites are open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
The Hampton Inn is located just off of I-40 at the Mt. Juliet exit, in the middle of the Providence shopping area (tons of stores- Target, Old Navy, JoAnns, Best Buy, etc.) and tons of eats!
More info. on this soon-
Check back on Sunday evening to see kit previews for December! I am also trying to get the Mary Engelbriet Bird Kits ready to go for the first.
P.S. - Our offices will be closed beginning tomorrow through Friday. We will re-open on Monday (and shipping will start up again at that time).
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
(P.S. - anybody know why my spacing won't stick all of the sudden in blogger? I'm sure it's simple - I'm just really slow when it comes to these things. I really don't want my whole post to be jumbled together)!!!