Thursday, August 14, 2008

Quick Update!
Just wanted to post that all site orders that included Project Kit(s) will go out today!!
The gallery is partially up (will be loaded with the Guest Designer stuff by tomorrow)!
And. . . I will post hints here and send out a newsletter on Sunday about the Member's Only kit and the mid-month Vintage Kit (think County Fair!!) that will go up Monday evening. I will also have the info on the Guest Designer contest then as well. I realize Friday is technically the 15th but I am a running a little late this month!!!
Stay tuned!
(And I must be insane, but I am opening a booth in a local Antique Mall on Monday. I will take photos to share regularly for fun and will post the specific info. for locals)!
Pin It!

11 comments:

latte_grande said...

Oooo, how cool! Can't wait to see that vintage mid-month kit...sounds very intriguing! :)

kristina proffitt said...

Oooh! I must know what antique mall, Jenni! Fill me in, girl! :)

Unknown said...

County Fair!!!! That's just the best thing! We're going Sunday. I'm in the taedwondo demo team (not that I volunteered - I GOT volunteered!) and I know dh will be snapping pix like crazy. :) Can't wait for the new posts!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOH!!! Yes, please let us know where you'll be opening your booth. Also, a county fair kit, huh? Just in time for the Wilson County Fair!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the booth! I wish I lived close enough to check it out in person!

stephanie aka scrapandthecity said...

your booth is going to very cool i know!

s.

joanne (spagirl) said...

looking forward to it all!! thanks for the updates!

Unknown said...

my kit came, i am anxious to play, but i wanna know about the contest before i start!! looks awesome (as usual!!!)

Anonymous said...

OOOOhh, Jenni, I can't wait to see the vintage kit. I love antique malls I wish I lived nearby to check it out but I will have to be satisfied with the pics. Looking forward to the contest too! :-D

LuzinhaFolch said...

Hi,
It's the first time I visit your blog.
I just wouldlike to tell you that I love love love your products:)
xoxo
Lucy

Anonymous said...

How's your booth at the antique mall doing?! I'm sure you've got it set up so "Jenni" and chock-full of amazing finds! I want to see some pictures! Pretty please, with sugar on top! :)