Sunday, December 03, 2006

Go Titans!
Did anyone see the game today? I am a "fairweather" fan. Only around cheering when they are winning and today they won a good one! Almost broke the record for longest field goal to win the game.
The site seems to be running smoothly. I think most people can view it now and we have fixed the glitches we were aware of. If you still have any trouble just send a very specific note through the contact link and we will get back to you. I apologize for setting a specific "time" to the launch. I don't think I fully got the fact that it would take as long as it did for some to see it (and there could still be a few who aren't). Wishful thinking I think! Thanks for your patience and I hope everyone enjoys the site.
If you sent us a note in the past two days, we will be getting back to you very soon. Particularly those of you who checked out with a one time Papercrafting Kit because you couldn't get the membership price in your cart.
Have a great Sunday night - I am dealing with a sick little one today so it has been a little challenging, but he is starting to feel much better!
Pin It!

5 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

I hope he feels better soon. The site looks gorgeous. Very you. Congratulations!!
I finally had no problem and now have my sub back... Woohoo!!!
Ana.

Anonymous said...

I just want to let you guys know that you are doing an incredible job. You are quick to respone to all my e-mails and sharing all the info I need. Keep up the great job.

peace
KIm

Anonymous said...

I agree with the service...my email that I sent was answered very quickly..thanks Ruth! and hopefully you can get back to me soon about the membership thing and order..would hate to miss!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenni. Congrats on your new site and all the best in the success department in 2007.

looking forward to the gallery!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely am lovin' your new site! Awesome design and interaction/animation!!
I love every kit you put out and am happy to see things "aligning" for you! :)
Congrats!