Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Most glitches fixed . . .
We think we got the bulk of the remaining glitches fixed last night! The error people were getting after hitting the "agree" button on the Papercrafting Kit membership page should not be happening anymore. Also, the "state" issue the international ladies were getting is fixed as well (incidentally, if you put in a "fake" state just to get the order through, it is okay. This will not affect your shipping as that did not save against the shipping address you entered before that to create your account).
We also think we got the "my account" issue straightened out. Some of you were seeing incorrect information here (even though your order was received correctly on our end). This was due to some broken links. We think we got it all fixed. Keep in mind when you are looking at it, that under "purchases" it will show you every line item that you have purchased. "your memberships" will then show you any of those items that are memberships. This really is a great addition to the site for membership maintenance and confirmation. Remember, you will NOT see your billing information listed unless you are a member. You will see it if you are a member so that you can make changes to it as needed (and note that it shows your cc info here for this reason, but it is completely secure).
I also just received notice that the Project Kit sold out. I have yet to sell out of a Project Kit each month (in fact, I am putting them back up on the site soon) so I was really surprised about this. In 30 days time I have yet to sell out one, but this one sells out in 2 days (same quantity I have always had). I could not have begun to predict this. Please don't send me hate mail! I really don't have anymore and I'm really sorry.
But, we have LOADS of Papercrafting Kits still available and you should have an easier time purchasing it now if you have been waiting.
Also, we will begin shipping the kits out on Monday the 12th (just two days delayed for this month). The gallery will also be a little delayed (until the 14th or 15th), but I will let you know for sure and will post about this again.
Pin It!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do we get any hints on who the guest designer is?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your hard work Jenni!! I can't wait to get my kits. And I'm excited to know that previous Project kits will be up for sale again! I missed out on all Feb.-Apr. kits! So I'll be looking for these!
Have a Blessed Day!
Caron

Anonymous said...

Yes yes...who is the guest designer...my friend and I are making guesses by the supplies that are in the kit. We can hardly wait to find out.

Oh well, too bad for the delay but that just makes next month kit come sooner!

Have a great day, Jenni. Glad everything is finally straightening out....

Louise

AMankin said...

You are doing great!!! Happy weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jenni for all the work ! so sorry to be too late to get the June kit. I still have error message when purchasing on the website :-///

claire, Belgium

Anonymous said...

Well done Jenni for getting things sorted. I just can't wait for my kit now. I have bought all the previous project kits, but missed out this time, but I just love the little box of bling and other tiny stuff you get with the project kits.

kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

I too am DYING to see who the guest designer is!! :)

Glad things are slowly working themselves out... anything worth it, is worth waiting for!

Anonymous said...

your website has been down for 2 days...or is it just me? Would love to place an order!

Anonymous said...

Jenni, thanks for all your hard work and wonderful creative mind. I can't wait to get my hands on my kit and start creating. I hope you don't have to go through anymore added stress. You deserve a long bubble bath and a trip to the spa.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us updated! SO looking forward to this month's kit!

Fyi, it looks like a few links might still be down. When I click on guest designer stuff for the May papercrafting kit, I get taken back to your pages using the May goodies. So I'm memorizing them. :) But just thought you might like to know.

Yay, Jenni!

Anonymous said...

Came to ask who the guest designer is, but I see I wasn't the only one wondering...lol! Any hints yet?