Friday, February 28, 2014

Never has it meant more to say . . .

in like a lion, out like a lamb (well, at least hopefully)!

I don't know about you, but I am tired of winter and ready for some warmer weather here.  And even if I can't control mother nature, I can control the vibe of this month's kit and I went with happy color!!!


The Papercrafting Kit is full of spring greens, yellows and pinks with a mix of both silver and gold accents (and some great exclusives). . .



For this month's Mini Album Kit, I used my new wood veneer Album Book as the base with a splash of watercolor throughout (with watercolors now being available in the General Store). . .



The Antiquarian Add On Kit this month of full of subtle color as well and many unique items like these old stock baby crayons, still in the box. . .



The Artisian Add On Kit has more of the new JBS release like the Domino Rub-Ons, Flash Card Wood Veneer, Triangle Sequins and Chalkboard II Flatbacks (along with some other lovely items from out friends like Dear Lizzy) . . .


The Historian Add On Kit this month is made for journaling - labels for a quick caption or full cards for when you have lots to say (I really LOVE this one) . . .



And of course the Flea Market will be loaded with lots of goodies including more super cool storage options. . .
several antique albums . . .



my prized French string tin that I decided to let go of. . .

a reproduction general store string holder. . .


and of course lots more!  All live tonight at midnight central!
Pin It!

1 comment:

hobbemom said...

Oh I love everything. Decisions, decisions!! Bad time to try to start a strict budget...