Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Vintagefest announcement and Bella Rustica this weekend!!

If you are thinking of coming to Nashville this weekend - it's gonna be a good one!  We are headed just down the road to Lebanon to the Bella Rustica event on Friday and Saturday (with a 40ft booth -what was I thinking!!!!)!!  We will have antique and vintage bits and baubles, furniture, fans, globes, cameras, organizers - you name it, I'm sure we will have it.  Also going on this weekend - Friday,Saturday and Sunday - the Fairgrounds Flea Market.  I'm guess I will be there on Sunday to take a peak at the leftovers and score some deals.  It's a good weekend for junkers, that's for sure!


And I am finally getting around to officially announcing our one-day-sale in December!  Registration for the crop is available under the Classes and Events section in the General Store at the site.  Full details are below.  There's lots of great shopping all around the hotel so come and make a day of it!



Now back to pricing and packing!!

Pin It!

1 comment:

hobbemom said...

Oh I can't wait. I hope I can find someone to come with me or my dh won't let me come....And would love to come to Nashville this weekend...sounds like a my kind of perfect weekend! **sigh**