So let me tell you a little bit about my nephew Hayden . . .
- He won't like this picture (sorry dude, it's the most recent one I had on the PC). . .
- He is a bit of a fashionista and he knows how to pull it off. . .
- He is a miniature version of my brother and I often have panic attacks as if I'm reliving my childhood full of sprinkler pranks, kissing feet for Lifesavers and being pushed down the hill in a lemon (yes a lemon). . .
- He has Crohn's Disease, and not a mild form of it. He was diagnosed more than 2 years ago and has never truly been in remission. He missed his beach vacation, his two week summer camp and his trip to come stay with us two weeks ago (due to a hospital stay). It's been a pretty sucky summer.
- But he's a strong kid with a strong faith. He wrote about it here: http://www.ccteamchallenge.org/Chapters/washingtondcvirginia/Honorees.htm
- His Aunt and soon-to-be-Uncle are running in the Crohn's Team Challenge Race in Las Vegas this fall where Hayden will be the honoree. Their web page is here.
- Hayden has more Instagram followers than I do. Like a lot. And he likes to talk a lot of smac. Needless to say, I have to do something about this and take some drastic measures. So here's the deal:
Start following me on Instagram now: http://www.instagram.com/jbowlin7
Then next Friday, September 6th I will announce a winner (taken at a random roll by Noah) from all of my followers. What's the prize?? 3 of our latest JBSMercantile kits for September (the Papercrafting Kit and 2 others, our choice)!!! That's at least an $80 value.
And . . . JBS Mercantile will make another donation to the run on Hayden's behalf for fall.
It's a win/win!
And just in case you were wondering, because of the convenience factor, I post almost everyday on Instagram with up-to-date photos of my newest finds and projects.
And if you are not following my personal account on Pinterest (jbowlin7) you may want to do that too as it has become a bit of an addiction. . .
Have a great Thursday! New kit peeks coming Saturday here!!