Monday, November 15, 2010

My Favorite Places. . .

Part of my new blog initiative is to start sharing some of my favorite people and places on the web and beyond that inspire me.

One such place is Curious Sofa.

I am an avid magazine reader. I rarely pick up a book, but I almost always have a magazine in hand. For several years now I have dreamed of visiting Curious Sofa in Kansas City. I have seen this beautiful store grace the pages of Country Home, Country Living, Romantic Homes, etc. more than once and I had the pleasure of meeting the store's owner Debbie Dusenberry one year while vending at Silver Bella. She is extremely talented and gracious and I have enjoyed getting to know her better in the years since.

And I did make it to Kansas City, last year. Even purchased a light fixture for our upstairs landing and now have a little piece of the store here with me.

But the greatest news of all? You can now purchase items from the store on-line here including one-of-a-kind pieces.

And for almost daily inspiration, add her blog to your favorites now!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Sheri Howard said...

I visited the Curious Sofa last year for the first time and LOVED IT. Such an inspiring and beautiful place. I an glad you got to see it too!!

cinnibonbon said...

Oh what a great place. I've never been but I enjoy it through others like you!