Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mid-Month Release Tomorrow!

Coming tomorrow, October 15th at 10:00 a.m. central time. . .

Another former class kit. I actually only taught this class once and have just a few kits left. The tray is included and comes with everything you see here to complete this ". . .life is like a box of chocolates. . ." printers tray.

Vintage Royal Mounting Books (these were early versions of Scrapbooks)!. . .

Vintage La Mode Advertising Posters. I once included these in an Add-On kit and recently found more of them. They are so very sweet. . .


Been hitting some Estate Sales. Will share some photos next week!!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that printers tray. I want one...watching your blog for when it is available. I gotta have one...SO neat...

Louise

Unknown said...

just wanted to let you know that something lovely happened to me today…I found your blog…delightful

Danielle Flanders said...

oh my gosh, your tray is gorgeous, Jenni!!!