Sunday, February 28, 2010

March kit's are here!


And as you may have expected, they are full of new JBS products and vintage goodies. . .

A quick peek at the Papercrafting Kit (including the new gallery. Layout by Lisa Dickinson).

A spring mini-banner highlighting new JBS Spring Mini Bingo Cards as the Project Kit. . .

And a new Add-On Kit including tons of vintage finds (including 2 awesome vintage letterheads).




I am also putting up a few St. Patty's Day Crafting Kits (under Limited Edition Kits). I only have a handful so if you really love it, it might be a good idea to get on tonight!

We will also have some mid-month March release special kits (and all new JBS product will be up individually then as well). More info on that soon!

See you tonight (midnight central time)!




Pin It!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you know in Savannah I would have to get the St. Patrick's Day kit - wink wink...My son is marching in the parade this year in his cadet uniform. RobynS

wig4usc said...

I subscribe to the project kit and if my bleary eyes see correctly...we get the pennant kit??? I am so excited, I can't stand it!

Michelle said...

That pennant is AMAZING! and soo very inspiring I must try it!

Linda Beeson said...

How cute is that banner!

Paper Niche said...

wow, great inspiration and your latest designs have flown out of our store! You are a big hit in South Florida.

www.paperniche.blogspot.com

kanishk said...

we get the pennant kit??? I am so excited, I can't stand it!
free internet jobs