Monday, September 21, 2009

New Classes!!
Thought I would post the specifics on my classes for the events you see at the left. Here are some photos of each as well as the class descriptions and where I will be teaching them (at the moment - still working on more dates).
2009 Year In Review
Not only will you learn several new techniques (including masking with punches, chipboard pieces and die cut papers) but you will also complete a keepsake that highlights your favorite memories of 2009. You will leave with a little ink on your fingers and a little glitter in your hair (the perfect accessories in my opinion)! Class kit is full of JBS products – enough to complete this project and some!
This class is being offered at Scrappuccino, Scrappin in the City and the Simply Inspired Event currently.
(I channeled my inner "Dina" for this project. I'm so proud of my inky friend - she was on the cover of Art Journaling this month!! Had to use her idea for the sun chipboard mask and then I just went mask crazy from there!)




Wonderfully Vintage Altered Collage

If you ever wanted to create a detailed collage but didn’t know where to start – this is the class for you! You will learn new techniques (masking, creative sewing and crepe paper rosette making) while creating an 8 ½” x 11” collage, backed with chipboard and ready for your favorite easel! There will be lots of JBS products in your class kit (enough left over for other projects) as well as several one-of-a-kind vintage goodies.

This class is being offered at Scrappin in the City and the Spectacular Spectacular event currently.











Shabby Framed Collage

It’s all in the details! Tiny squares make up a detailed collage full of vintage papers, stamped images and “mini” versions of JBS products, all neatly presented in a die cut wood frame ready for display. Keep for yourself or give as a gift! Bring your own photo (black and white works best sized to 2 ¼” wide by 3 ½” tall) or add it later (or use the “adopted relative” shown here and included in your kit)!

This class is currently only being offered at the Spectacular Spectacular Event.


Just click on the event/store links to the left for more info on how to sign up. I hope to see you somewhere!!!






Pin It!

10 comments:

KristN said...

Wow, I just LOVE every project you featured. How do you do it?!? Your creativity is endless and I am so glad that you are willing to share your talents. Thanks for all the inspiration! Have a great day!

bethchien said...

oooo love all the photos!! so inspiring!

Michelle said...

oh my!!! I love the collage! That is really something I MUST try!

paige said...

i love all of these....
as always
xo

Anonymous said...

I love the way you used my fav butterfly! Glad i bought extra from you before they were all gone! Wish i could attend. In a couple years all boys will be grown and out of the house...maybe then, i can travel for these fun events. LenaS

Cathyk said...

WAAAA! :( Would love to have these classes taught in WA (I would sign up for all three!)..TN is just too far to travel for a scrap class...thinking about coming here...we have a great store...Sharin'Memories!

Gwyn said...

I absolutely LOVE your collages. I'm challenging myself to make a collage a day as a way of journaling my life. Your work inspires me to keep going! Hugs, Gwyn

Dina said...

Oooh, Jenni, that project is so great!! Love it.

Paige Thomas King said...

we are so lucky you found the time to join us! Your projects are stellar and we look forward to your vending booth, too. I hope we get you the attendance you deserve.
See you soon!
Paige

Therese said...

Jenni, what color glimmer mist did you use on your year in review project?