Saturday, September 12, 2009

Better late than never!!

I have loaded my one and only layout for this month's Mercantile Kit into the gallery (yes I know, a sad showing but I am managing to get something done). Awesome stuff over there by the way!!

I was thinking as I was working on this that its so nice that we can all play well together? Here I have two of my own designs mixed with several of my industry favorites - 7gypsies, Prima and Tim Holtz. What a boring place it would be, creatively (and otherwise!) if we were all exactly the same?

Happy Saturday! I am off on a mission today to find some good, tall, brown leather boots for the winter. Wish me luck!!

(and check back next week for information on my fall classes! Notice all of the new "Road Trip" dates to the left)!!

Pin It!

4 comments:

waleska said...

wonderful page! so happy to see your creations in the gallery :)

paige said...

sending you a wonderful boot link...

fabulous layout , by the way!

Bekki B said...

I love your style...a friend on fb said you had an awesome scrap room and I would love to see it please...

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are going to be at Scrappin in the City in Knoxville...I can hardly wait. I have always wanted to take a class from you...So glad you are coming here...

Louise