Monday, March 31, 2008

New April Kits tonight!

This is a little hint at the Project Kit for April. This is how I have displayed it (on my new "old" settee that desperately needs to make it to the upholstery shop)! It is a Spring banner made from old wallpaper scraps and the mini scalloped banner chipboard pieces (and a beautiful glittered butterfly thrown in for good measure)! Here is a close-up:
This is the Add-On kit. This one has lots of fun mediums to play with including the petal pink Perfect Pearls paint and the ultra fine glitter from Art Institute (you get a full jar). It is the most perfect shade of yellow!
Here is an overall look at the Papercrafting Kit as well (below). We have a few more than last month so I think we will go at least into tomorrow before selling out.

We will also have at least one mid-month introduction so keep checking in to see previews!

I will also take some photos this week of my auction finds and some very cool things I found while antiquing in New England this past weekend. You won't believe what I found!!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Grace said...

Can't wait to get this...Love love all the goodies in the kit! Grace

Unknown said...

love love love it all!!!!

Unknown said...

A friend of mine just emailed me the scalloped chipboard flags that she'd bought at her lss today and I just had to know who made them...10 minutes later I'm here and IN LOVE.

Anonymous said...

You were in New England? Whereabouts? Love to know what gems you foud on your trip to my neck of the woods...

Chris Dodaj said...

Please let us know who makes those gorgeous (silk??) flowers. Haven't seen who makes those - are they your design??