Wednesday, October 31, 2007


When the haunting hour is over. . .


be sure to come by the site at 12:00am central time to take a look at all of the new product!

Here is another peek at the Papercrafting Kit this month:


and the add-on kit which includes two circa 1940 tiny brown buckles and a vintage turquoise hat pin . . .
and the project kit - a house centerpiece that is sure to grab attention. . .


and 3 new vintage kits that can be found under "Limited Edition Kits". They are perfect for getting a jumpstart on Christmas gifts!

This one. . . (see finished project in post below. I wanted to post this so you can see the packaging - so sweet)!

and this one. . .
and finally, this one. . .

I had so much fun with this one. It is a vintage book brooch I made from a 7gypsies hinged brass box and various vintage findings and beads I have collected. The flower on the corner is a combination of 2 pieces and a tiny pearl - I loved how it came out!! This could be pinned to a lampshade trim, worn, or hung as I did on this cool metal hand I found at the flea market.

I will also restock the Vintage Bird Booklace at midnight if you have been wanting to get your hands on one of those!

I'm off to dress my "Man in Black" (Noah) and my "Alien" (Christian) and fix some dinner before the candy hits thier tummies!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Great stuff! My sister and I are trying to decide if we should go to creative escape or the scrap etc. event in nashville. Will you and Heidi's classes be the same at both events? Any info and advice you can give us is appreciated! They both sound great!Thanks!

maryjo said...

awesome stuff jenni! hope i get the add-on kit in time. keep 'em coming! happy haunting to u too. maryjo

Vanessa said...

lovely items!
those shilloutte discs remind me of the ones they do in disney..and that hat pin is awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love all the vintage kits. I guess that's the reason I buy everyone of them and they look so sweet all over my home. Thanks for having such great product. And more yummy chipboard...oh boy, I am going to blow my budget :)

alyssa said...

Fabulous stuff! I love the vintage paperweight - so sweet.

As usual, can't wait to get this month's kit!