Sunday, November 19, 2006

I know, bad blogger!
Between getting the new site ready, packing Junque Boxes, product development and some other surprises, something had to give. Unfortunately, for the moment, it has been this blog.
I really do have some fun sneak peaks to share (I will tease the the new JBS papers for the December kit this week) as well as a limited edition ornament kit that will be available in Dec.
I promise, it will all be worth the wait.
Okay - back to my desk. I have beautiful old mercury glass beads laid out everywhere (these will be a part of the ornament kit as well as the limited edition "Mistletoe" Junque Box!
Pin It!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the junque boxes!!!

Robyn said...

OMGoodness, it all sounds so yummy! Jenni, I can't wait!

Anilu Magloire said...

Oh my... You're killin' me.... How am I ever gonna make it to Dec 1st??? I'm so exited for all the surprises. Good luck!

Stacy said...

just cant stand the wait another minute!!!!!

Kristi H. said...

Jenni, you are such a tease! I've got visions of sugared junque boxes dancing in my head and cannot wait until Dec. 1st when you arrive with your sled!

Julie said...

oh i can't wait for the junque box!!