Monday, January 12, 2015

The Things I Keep . . .

This wallet has everything going for it - worn leather, gilt detailing, and a cow image.  What more could you want (perhaps some "Blood and Bone" fertilizer)?

I rarely turn down an old leather piece.  There is something about the look and feel of weathered leather that just speaks to me.  The gold detailing and cow image were just sprinkles on the cupcake.



It's funny because our "new" leather settee in our downstairs living room is showing some age now after 7 years and life with boys - and I LOVE it.  I can't say the same for my poor pale blue sofa - somehow fabric stains just don't have the same appeal.

Happy Monday!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Katey said...

Our sofa in the keeping room is on year 16 and I love it more now than ever.

rush said...

What could "tankage" possibly be? I made myself look it up. Never mind... It's up there along with "blood" and "bone". Let's talk about settees and sofas.