Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Things I Keep . . . Monday??? And, Save The Date


Is it Tuesday - really?  We are in the middle of show season and I just can't seem to find enough hours in the day (and be at home long enough to get anything else done).  Better late than never I suppose. . 

Recognize these guys?  They are my wonderful hand-cut vintage silhouettes that I have created product after product with (including paper, rub-ons, stamps, and stencils) and I'm sure to not soon part with them.  They rest on the picture ledge in our upstairs family room, forever my muses.



Save the date - December 5th and 6th 
 
These are the dates for a special new event that we will be holding at our little farm.  This event will be replacing Vintagefest which we have done for 4 years now at the Holiday Inn in Mt. Juliet.  I am so very excited about this for so many reasons and have SO MUCH I want to share.  I will be nailing down some details this week and getting some graphics done and will have all of the details by the end of next week.  Stay tuned!


Pin It!

2 comments:

hobbemom said...

Love those silhouettes too. And very excited to hear about what is going to happen! See ya Saturday!

Unknown said...

Love the little faces and would love to attend an event with you! I think special rates should be given for December 5-6 if it is your birthday (since mine is the 6th ;))!!