Sunday, September 07, 2014

The Things I Keep Monday. . .

I have a confession to make.  I bought this sign for Jared several Christmas's ago.  While he did think it was very cool, it didn't end up in his office (because, well . . . I ultimately control the decor in there too and it just didn't make the cut).

So it ended up in my studio (where he would tell you it was destined to be from the minute he opened it).

It is such a cool piece of Nashville history, particularly since we are on the east side of town, just outside of Hermitage and Davidson Co.  It's probably on my top 10 list of things I own that I jokingly say won't make the auction should I ever be forced to have one!


Happy Monday!  We are off to the Country Living Fair in OH this week.  Come by and say hello!
Pin It!

1 comment:

hobbemom said...

Oh I love that sign and love those thread spools too...so neat together.