Friday, April 18, 2014

Mega Meet Classes and Chantilly Classes. . .


Just a quick reminder that pre-registration closes for my classes at Mega Meet, in Novi MI on April 25th!  You can still register at the door but seats will be very limited.  I am only teaching at two events this year, Mega Meet and the Chantilly, VA Scrapbook Expo.

Here's a little run-down with some photos!

This is my Christmas Catch Up Class - I just figured that we all have holiday photos that need to be scrapped - whether you are catching up from the year before or getting a head start on a gift for 2014!  And I love when we can make something that can sit out and be enjoyed (so hard sometimes with our big 12 x 12 binders)!. . .




 And this is my Pocket Deck Stash class.  We will make 12 cards sized for pocket pages (Project Life) but I will also show you how to tile them to create a quick 12-12 spread . . .




Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and meeting new ones!!
Pin It!

No comments: