Tuesday, April 01, 2014

April Kits Are Here . . .

And even though I am in Texas toting my antique wares, the website is now full of new Papercrafting inspiration and color. . .


This month's Papercrafting Kit has subtle gold accents to go with it's "bright personality" and cloud theme. And check out our newest exclusive - a monthly flatback!. . .



 The Artisian Add On Kit this month will give you a bit more color (and embellishment fun!) should you so choose. . .



The Historian Add On has all you need for simple and quick journaling for your traditional pages or Pocket Pages, plus a little extra bling. . .




This month's Antiquarian Add On Kit has a bit of a regal feel with it's antique Author Game cards and monograms . . .


And this month's Mini Album Kit is an adorable flip book, hung from an old wooden shopping bag handle - a truly great display piece! . . .





And Spring has come to our Flea Market!  We have lots of new "old" Ephemera and studio storage and display waiting for you. . .





And finally, a Dime Store Deal this month that you won't want to miss!. . .


Happy April!!


Pin It!

1 comment:

hobbemom said...

wow...I love everything about this kit. I can hardly wait to get it. I absolutely LOVE the mini album! I am going to talk to my hubbys mom and see if I can get some pictures from her stash of his grandparents and use them for this.