Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Just a quick share. . .


Of course we are preparing for Turkey day here as well as our New York CL Fair AND all of the new kits and vintage coming to Mercantile of the first, but. . . I thought I would take a moment and share a photo from my studio. I've actually had this sign now for at least 6 months.  I couldn't sell it - it had to be mine.  I'm obsessed with vintage Red Cross and have been hoarding a stash of tiny 1919 pinbacks to share in the Flea Market soon (waiting to complete the rest of my Downtown Abbey themed release).  I would love to have a black and white "plus" pattern quilt.  I may have to commission my MIL to make that for me next year, although I think she may be done with quilting.  So for now, it just sits on my "To Do" Pinterest board.
 
 
So much I want to do but so little time!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

hobbemom said...

Love it...and I agree...so much I want to do and so little time...Never ever enough time!! It was so great to see you at VintageFest. I really needed that! I hope you have a happy and very Blessed Thanksgiving!!