Monday, June 10, 2013

Truck Love. . .


This super cool Buddy L truck sits atop an old box in our family room.  I have been obsessed with trucks lately- we have sold them for the past two years at all of our shows but they are really hard to find at a good price (I have to fight the collectors for them to be able to re-sell them at a "decorator", not collector price).  But this one. . .


 
it will stay with me until one of the boy's decides to take it.  I'm not sure what I love about it the most - the fact that it's a camper, it's turquoise or that it belonged to Uncle Joe (on second thought, the latter is the reason why I love it the most)!
 
We are back from TX ready for our next summer adventure.  We are going a mile a minute until the kids start school again.  I managed to get all of my Australia and New Zealand photos downloaded before I left but I fear that I won't get to editing for another couple of weeks.  I do promise to eventually post about that amazing trip - it's more than worth sharing a few photos and thoughts!
 
Happy Monday!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Ashley Calder said...

That is one really awesome truck!

hobbemom said...

Oh I love that cute truck too. For all the above reasons is why I would love it too...esp that it belonged to Uncle Joe...I love treasurers the most when I know some kind of history behind it. Even if the history belongs to someone else. Yes, the summer months are flying by and trying to get it all in is a challenge. But remember to "stop and smell the flowers" along the way!! Have a great summer! Take care.

CStrickler said...

I can see why you like that cute little truck. It seems like it's happy.

jeanne@juNxtaposition said...

hi jenni
trying to get a hold of you.....
please email me at jeannesjunx@aol.com
(jeanne from juNxtaposition)
your doppleganger