Friday, May 31, 2013

Just a few peeks. . .

I LOVE June's color scheme (mostly because it involves red.  I don't wear it and I don't decorate with it, but boy do I love to create with it)!  In fact, I love this month's kits over at Mercantile so much, that I am really only giving you some peeks here!  You will have to tune in tonight at midnight central to see them in all of their glory!
 
Lisa out-did herself this month with the exclusive papers in the Papercrafting Kit - she used the collage style sheet below to perfection . . .
 
 
Details, details, details . . .


 
The Artisian Add-On Kit has more alphas and embellishments including my new favorite arrow sequins in gold. . .

 
This month's Historian Add-On is loaded with easy pocket-style, page making papers, stickers and embellishments (all of which still coordinate with the other kits). . .

 
Here's just a peek at this month's Antiquarian Add- On Kit that I have been pulling items for for almost a year. . .
 

 
And finally, a quick glance at the basics of the adorable Mini Album Kit Doris has put together this month (if you love to nature walk, garden or grow - you will love this!). . .
 
 
And of course the Flea Market will be re-stocked with great new "old" items such as . . .
 
Ephemera. . .

 
Scales and the cutest little bisque doll. . .

 
Dr. Wells handle bags. . .
 
 
and great items for organizing your studio (including more of these great totes made out of old barnwood). . .

 
Happy shopping!
Pin It!

1 comment:

hobbemom said...

Looking forward to midnight