Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Where Women Create. . .

 As some of you know by now, I had the great privilege of having my studio and story featured in the current issue of Where Women Create.  It was truly a pleasure and an honor to work with my incredible friend Jo and to have her stay with us the weekend this was shot.  If you have not had the privilege of meeting her in person, let me just tell you that she is one of the most humble, talented, knowledgeable and strong women I have yet to meet.  Her experience is extensive and it seems as though everything she touches turns to gold - but you would never know it by her own mouth.  She has more great plans ahead and I hope to be a part of them all! 
 
 
And as a special offer to my blog readers and our site-goers, she is offering this special subscription price.  It's a great deal on a very special book-a-zine from a very special person!!
 
 
(and if you hop on over there, you may also find a great savings code for Mercantile for the month of February- just sayin)!
 
Hope everyone is having a great week!  We are so busy with the new month starting at Mercantile and with our new JBS product shipping now to stores.  There is no rest for the weary!  All while juggling crazy weather and a recent trip to our basement at 3:30 a.m. (did you know that your IPhone will sound an alarm??  I didn't!).  A tornado touched down less than a mile from our house and left alot of damage (but no one hurt as it was all retail spaces) for a 4 mile stretch.  Such is life here in TN.  No earthquakes or hurricanes, but we do see those nasty tornadoes every year!  So thankful all is well.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Pam said...

Congratulations Jenni! I can' t wait to read all about it!

leah said...

I was so excited when I saw this! I flipped straight to your studio and interview! Loved your story and your space! ^_^

Anonymous said...

I just happened to pick this up yesterday...well cuz I saw your name on the front cover!! It is such a lovely feature. I loved reading your background story, reading about your philosophy on art and business, and seeing your beautiful studio!!! Congrats!! :)Evie

Paula Parrish said...

Congratulation on being featured in “Where Women Create”. I love that magazine, it is a true treasure. I am so happy that no one was hurt during your recent tornado. Stay safe and busy creating. ;o)