Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Modern Mercantile and more. . .


Well, by now you have heard the exciting news that Lisa Dickinson has designed our newest paper line, Modern Mercantile and I must say it is so much fun to work with!  I love how calming this line is and how easy it is to blend the patterns.  

I'm not a pattern paper girl in the sense that I use bits instead of entire sheets (I like my white backgrounds).  So in this layout I used my new Jenni's Label Fiskars Punch to create the border using the Mini Pattern Sheet that goes with the line . . .


Also on this layout I have used some our newest Rub-Ons!  Yep - they are back!  The title was done using the Printer's Block Alpha and I used the Canning Jar Fun set to create the vellum pocket that holds stars and sequins.  Also notice my favorite Washi Tape - the Sideways Chevron in a muted grey (see below for the full preview on that). . .


Here are all of the Rub-On skus in all their glory. . .







We are also introducing 6 rolls of Washi tape in colors that match our staple lines perfectly (check out the lace tape in our signature Stick Candy green)!!  What I love the most about the tape is that it works so easily to cover the plain chipboard shapes.  Stick in on, sand the edges, and your done!



Come back tomorrow to see the last round . . . show starts in just 2 days!

Pin It!

3 comments:

CalleLillyCafe said...

Love those rubons & washi tapes! (I still have lots of rubons too!)

hobbemom said...

wow...love those rubons and the washi tapes...oh my goodness. Such fun things coming. I can hardly wait!!!

Anne Alley said...

I love all of it, I can't wait to get my hands on everything!