Thursday, September 13, 2012

Our first annual JBS Mercantile Halloween Open House!

AHHH- so sorry!  I set this post to go live on the 13th while I was out of town and for some reason it didn't post??  Most of you got the newsletter, but just in case I wanted to post it (jeez - it took me an hour to set up!ha!  And. . . the 3D house kit sold out but I will have another version for Christmas and will order more - promise)! 

Although we have headed to Ohio for the Country Living Fair, I left lots of goodies and projects to be loaded on the site for the 15th release - all with Halloween decorating and creating in mind!  It is our first ever, official "JBS Mercantile Halloween Open House"!

I have been busy, busy, busy in my studio creating some fresh projects that I'm sure will get you in the mood to start creating!  All 4 of the following kits will be available Saturday at 10:00 a.m.:

A Haunted House Mini Album made with some of my favorite JBS products and special vintage items . . .

Spooky 3-Dimensional Halloween Houses made from a super cool masonite board kit from Coffee Break Designs and lots of vintage items.  You will even get the set of scary trees with the kit . . .

Tiny Stand-Up Houses that include vintage details, JBS projects and your very own adopted relative (in the form of an antique gemtype - the rarest size of tintypes.  I have been collecting and hoarding all year!). . .

And finally I will also be offering a Old Photo Embellishment Kit that will include a couple of adoptive relatives to start and everything you need to "dress them up" for the holidays including masquerade masks, German foil glasses, wands, glass glitter (and more!) and a free banner printable with purchase!



And that's not all. . . we will also be decking the halls of our Flea Market with vintage/antique items that will lend themselves to Halloween decorating and crafting.  Old apothecary bottles, grungy clocks and so much more!





 
So set your clocks for Saturday the 15th at 10:00 a.m. central time!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had trouble deciding which kit to get even tho I really really wanted them all!! But I wanted some of the neat Flea Market finds too...so it was a hard decision and of course if busted the budget! shhhh...no one tell my hubby~ But I can hardly wait for the mail to run with my goodies. I love Halloween and I love LOVE LOVED all your projects....so cool.

Michelle H. said...

Love all of your kits!
I had a hard time deciding too so I just bought some more vintage goodies, and some JBS stickers from your shop a couple weeks ago.