Thursday, January 05, 2012

A blog you don't want to miss. . .

I came across Cathe Holden's blog about a year ago and my heart skipped a beat.  She has such a wonderful eye - everything she touches is just perfection.  She loves vintage, clean lines and simplicity - a woman after my own heart!  I connected with her immediately, put up a blog ad and the rest is history.  If you are lucky enough to take a class from her this year, you may notice some familiar product!

She was also recently named a contributing crafts editor for Country Living magazine (check our her clever paper airplane valentine in this month's issue) and she also writes on-line for the SC Johnson Family Economics website where she just put up a template for this sweet paper tray (I WILL be making these - how clever and what a great gift)!!  So grab a cub of cocoa and head over to her blog - but plan a good hour to do so!

finished tray
Pin It!

No comments: