So finally I can show you some of our new summer products and I thought the most fun way to do that would be in the form of a layout! I was so happy to have some time in my studio on Sunday. I can't tell you how long it's been since I did that. I even took the time to re-thread my sewing machine which I never allow myself time to do.
So can you spy the new products?? I don't want to spoil all that is going on this week over at the Mercantile Blog, but I can tell you that here I used the following:
- NEW Clear Backed Foam Stamps (I used one from the "Classic" set and one from the "Borders" set here).
- NEW Ranger Paint Color (Weather Vane)!
- NEW Alterable Chipboard Numbers (we have alphas too. They are a matte finish with screened back patterns, perfect for altering with our Ranger Inks to any color your heart desires)!
- NEW Doily Flowers (I have died and gone to heaven! These are a flexible plastic material. TONS of applications for these. You can mask with them, cut them, paint them, etc. They are perfect for jewelry making as well).
- NEW Decorative Brads (one is shown here - from our "Rhinestone" set).
And there's even more to come! Stay tuned!