Thursday, February 17, 2011


Yummmm . . .



Stick Candy + Spice Tin

My new favorite color combo - I love it!

I really believe that Stick Candy is a neutral by the way - I haven't found anything it doesn't go perfectly with. Although it is a pale green, it's really just a beautiful vintage neutral. Shown here with my new Acrylic stamps.

This is a peek at one of my projects for Donna Downey's Inspired Event in May (Mini Workshop) - I will post all of the info. once it is up for registration!
Pin It!

5 comments:

nonnie said...

love those butterflies....

st_mccall said...

Absolutly beautiful, thank you for sharing.

Karen L K said...

Nice! The colors are very nice together and the butterflies are beautiful too.

Anonymous said...

love the color combo....the butterfly looks AWESOME

Anonymous said...

Oh that is just beautiful Jenni. I love that butterfly.

Louise