Friday, November 19, 2010


Final night of peeks!

Our BIG Mid-Month Release goes live tomorrow, Saturday November 20th at 10:00 a.m. central time! Find everything in the Mid-Month Release section in the General Store.

Here are the last of the peeks. . .

This is my secret project! I used our JBS Banner Chipboard Pieces and stickers for the roofs on these tiny houses. They were so much fun to create! I put some up on pop dots to give it a bit more dimension. I found these XL Lotto Cards when shopping with my mom this summer and fell in love. I had never seen them this big (they are about 5 3/4" x 10")! Saved them for the perfect project. Lots of vintage paper stuff on this one. . .


The 2010 version of the Christmas Crafting Embellishment Kit (I love the coal and ice coupons!). Some good re-runs and a few new things I have collected this year. . .



This was a really cool find! Vintage Salesman Sample Folders of Christmas Greeting Cards. Each folder has at least 7 cards in it. Awesome 40's through early 60's graphics. . .



Just picked these up at an estate sale this morning. Vintage Christmas Carol Music Booklets with about 32 pages of favorite carols. So very sweet. Great for scanning in and using for holiday projects each year.



We are also restocking the July 2010 Project Kit (find it under Past Kits). Very limited however. This was a sold out kit that many people emailed us about. I thought it would make a great Christmas gift so I decided to order more of the 7gypsies books and put them together. While they last!!



See you tomorrow morning!

Pin It!

2 comments:

LOLena said...

Love the lotto card project, Jenni! You are the Queen...so cute. My computer kept bumping me off so I didn't get your crafting kit or the Christmas card folder. Wondering if you will make more? The ice tickets for the Halloween release were amazing--keep your eyes open for more of those, I'd buy those in 2 seconds. Hope you're not working too hard, lol. This limited edition stuff is making me crazy.

krys kirkpatrick said...

You totally inspire me. I did a vintage bingo card and made a ribbon bound picture. Cool. Looks like your as busy as ever.