Wednesday, November 24, 2010


Do you see what I see???

You will if you sign up to join us the weekend of December 3rd and 4th for our 3rd annual Christmas Vintagefest in Lebanon TN. Part of the festivities is a Finger Food Soiree at our home Friday evening where we will create a make-and take, eat good food and tour my studio!

It's not too late! You have until this Friday, November 26th to sign up. Click on the Vintagefest photo to the left to see all of the details.

Hope to see you there!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Amy in Texas said...

Oh how I wish I could. When you talked about it when you taught in Waco, Texas it sounded like so much fun. Please share pictures once the fun has happened. Have a great time!

marcy said...

Just another reason I wish I lived in Tennessee.

Teri D in Lafayette, LA said...

I can't believe I am going to miss it this year.... I have been to all of them so far! I am heartbroken, simply heartbroken I tell you!

Anonymous said...

Counting down the days til Friday. Davean and I can hardly wait. The Spring Vintage Fest was so much fun. I hope I never have to miss one. Looking forward to the shopping, food and fun creativity....And to you and your sweet hubby and staff's good ole TN hospitality. Great weekend ahead!!
Louise