Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Upcoming Events . . .

Just a real quick reminder about some upcoming events I will be teaching at . . .

Next weekend, the 16th and the 17th of July I will be in Waco, TX at Crop-Paper-Scissors teaching 3 classes (click the link here or over to the left for photos and to contact the store).

The first weekend in August I will be in Charleston, S.C. at the Croptopia event teaching 3 workshops as well (click the link here or over to the left for photos and to contact the event coordinator).

I also noticed this post over at the Creative Connection (where I will be in September) about a really cool "Virtual Lab" in conjunction with Etsy that you may enjoy being a part of tomorrow, Wednesday July 7th. If you ever dreamed of having a book published, this may be a great starting point!

Thanks so much to everyone for their well-wishes (here and elsewhere!) on my Ranger partnership. I hadn't mentioned that I have known Tim for longer than almost anyone else in this industry and to have a chance to work with him this closely is a thrill. I adore him. This is very exciting for me on so many levels. Thanks for sharing it with me!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

that sounds exciting!!! i wish i lived in the USA to come to one of your classes...any plans to come to the UK???