Thank You Ella. . .
Well, I was out of town and missed the first day of the official blog tour, but I am SO VERY honored to have been nominated as one of 9 ladies in the Ella Publishing's Most Influential Scrapbooker's of 2010.
And Ella has created a new ebook, Time to Scrapbook! 9 busy women share 27 tricks for fitting it in!, which includes exclusive layouts by each of the nominees as well as our favorite tips for finding the time to scrapbook when there's laundry to be done, dinner to be made, or a plane to catch!
And guess what? I will be giving away one prize from each of the nominees as well as Ella - that's 10 prizes up for grabs in all! Just leave a comment here between now and Thursday morning 10:00am central time and I will randomly select winners (to win one of the listed prizes) and post it here Saturday at the end of the blog tour.
Here's a list of the prizes!
• A $20 gift certificate from Ella Publishing Co.
• Two digital-scrapbooking template packs (20 templates) from Cathy Zielske
• A six-month Paperclipping membership from Noell Hyman
• A “Play Date” product pack from Jenni Bowlin
• A place in either a beginner photo-editing class or a beginner digital-scrapbooking class from Jessica Sprague
• A spot in the “Beginner/Intermediate Online Photography Workshop” from Maggie Holmes
• “Paper Girl” and “On Holiday” product packs from Margie Romney-Aslett
• A $50 gift certificate toward any class on reneepearson.com from Renee Pearson
• A place for you and a friend in both “Love Your Pictures, Love Your Pages” and “Journal Your Christmas” from Shimelle Laine
• A place in either Elizabeth Dillow’s “Inspiration Defined” or Karen Grunberg’s “Book of Stories” from Stacy Julian
And check out today's other highlighted nominee, Noell. . .