Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Event Just Posted. . .


I am going to be in Charleston, SC (I know, they had to twist my arm!) in early August for this fun event. I will be teaching 3 classes (the Road Trip class will be premiering at this event). I will post more photos here than they have on the website once I get my F drive back (uggh- still waiting)!

I will be in Maryland in June and in Texas in July. More on those events next week.

And. . .we are hearing the pitter patter of little feet around here (well actually, they are pretty big feet!!). Yep - its a new puppy! Photos to come this weekend!!!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Heidi Y said...

Fun! When/where will you be in MD? I tried to look on your site, but don't see it.

Chyrl said...

I would love to catch you while your in MD if you have time. Are you doing an event or visiting family?

Amy said...

We just got a new puppy, too! Can't wait to see the pictures. :)