Monday, April 12, 2010

Individual Class Sales for Vintagefest!!

We have just listed here the individual classes for purchase for Saturday April 24th. We have only a handful of seats available for each.

We will not have individual crop tickets available this time. Cropping is reserved only for full event attendees.

You can still register for the full event through this Friday, April 16th.

If you have no idea what I am talking about, you can find out more here!!!


And. . . I finally got something in my gallery this month. I believe the kits are sold out at the moment but we may have a handful more in a couple of days. I will keep you posted!




Pin It!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hi Jenni,
I signed up for your Shabby Frame class at Absolutely Everything and they called to tell me it was cancelled. Is there any chance I could purchase a couple of kits from you?

Thanks, Catherine
luvlife@suscom-maine.net