Monday, January 18, 2010



Mid-Month Valentine Release at Mercantile!!


On sale tomorrow, Wednesday January 20th at 10:00a.m. central time. . .


2010 Vintage Valentines Crafting Kit . . .






2010 Valentine Necklace Kit featuring an antique Victorian Calling Card. . .




and. . .a few custom Valentine-themed necklaces made by me!


Also, Junque Boxes have been restocked again (and of course include some different junk)!

(P.S.- If you were waiting to purchase this month's Papercrafting and Project Kits, they are each within 10 of being gone - just a heads up)!

One more CHA peek coming Thursday!!!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Patti said...

those necklaces you made are so adorable!

sharon g said...

Love the old fashioned look. That's how I like my Valentines stuff. Vintage looking.

merryheart2 said...

love those necklaces.
hope more will go into the shop.
i'm sad i missed out.
Sandra

Penny said...

Jenni,

Love the Valentine necklace that said Pretty Please with the little hearts. So sad it was already sold...I need to just keep up with your blog better.. of course I love so many of your products....

prashant said...

That's how I like my Valentines stuff. Vintage looking.

Work from home India