Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Digital Fun!!


In case you haven't heard, we have partnered with a new digital website - ScrapHD!! What I love about them (and what sold me on it!) is 2 things:
- they are subscription based. No more paying $5 for this, or $8 for that - you pay one low fee each month and have access to hundreds of images (from your favorite manufactures and more)!
- they promote a hybrid product. I like to cut and paste (and not on the screen)! This won't take that away from me. And. . . they are getting your local scrapbook stores involved so that you can print and play at the store and then pick out your embellishments to enhance it!
- (okay 3 things!) - Subscribers can print from home!!
Click HERE to access the beta site now and read all about it for yourself!!
AND. . .find out HERE about their current contest to give away a year's subscription (a $99 value)! Hurry- the contest ends Friday!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Lola said...

I checked out this site and they were having a give away and I won a free year.

Janet said...

Jenni

This isn't related, but I won your lamp at Creative Escapes and love it. The shade is great and sets the right mood for my scrap room. Thanks.

Janet