Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's time! It's time!
Registration just opened for my Big Picture class! (if the link doesn't work for you, go to www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com and click on "workshops" to purchase).
I am so very excited - my heart is racing as I type this! I really tried to price it to be a good value for what you get, I know times are tough for some of you. You do get a small packet of vintage pieces with sign up that we use for Creativity Challenges during the course, otherwise you get 12 weeks worth of lessons, videos, photos and projects, live chats and direct access to me on the message boards each week!
If you love to "hunt" treasures (or just want to know more about incorporating unique finds and ephemera in your crafting projects) then this is the class for you!
I will tease more about it here and there between now and July 2nd when the class starts!
Just wanted to let you know registration is up!!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Oooh how exciting! I want to enroll!! I would love to learn from the vintage queen!

Kelly said...

I signed up Jenni - and I can't wait for class to start xxx

Lisa said...

Ooh,I will definitely be signing up! Sounds like a really good time :)I love all the changes that are going on!

Nancy L said...

Jenni

This is very exciting. I will go take a peek right now.

stephanie howell said...

i registered as fast as my fingers could. hee!

Amanda said...

Hi Jenni,

I'm hopng to sign up to your class in the next few weeks and am just wondering if there's a class limit (I don't want to wait too long and miss out if there is!)

Thanks,
Amanda

Elizabeth said...

I'm so excited for the class to begin. I got my packet in the mail and now I am really ready for it to begin. July is to far away!!!!!