Thursday, April 30, 2009

May is here!!


Some quick sneaks below - Doris has taken over the picture taking and did a MARVELOUS job!! Makes me want to grab a kit and its already sitting on my desk!!

Here are the Papercrafting Kit sneaks. . .



And the Project Kit (we will be making these adorable birthday hats out of the new Birthday Bingo Card set)!!
And the mouth-watering Add-On kit (some really wonderful vintage goodies in here) . . .



12:00 midnight tonight (central time)!!
I am bursting at the seams with secrets!! We are going to start a countdown to the new retail site in mid-May (a top 10 changes countdown) that will begin with the reveal of our new retail name and logo!
Check out the Inspiration Blog if you haven't been already. Some AWESOME stuff over there. You will see that we have added Keisha Campbell and Lisa Dickinson to our Design Team and I couldn't be happier. They will both bring a unique twist to the gallery each month (and to JBS wholesale).
Looking forward to meeting many of you this weekend in Atlanta at the Scrap Etc. event and at Inspired next week. We are packing kits and getting ready to head out!
Pin It!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

I cannot wait to get my hands on that kit!!! Yum!! Those colors are AMAZING!

Jeanne Oliver said...

Everything looks great! Can't wait to see more and hear about all the changes.

Anonymous said...

oh wow - just WOW! can't wait to see all these goodies in person! :)

ranjini said...

I can't wait for my kit. The colors are gorgeous and I can't wait to see all these lovely goodies!!
Ranjini

Krista said...

I have to chime in with a big wow too. I mean can the kits get any cuter, and the colors amazing.

bethchien said...

OH MY YUMMY GOODNESS!

Anonymous said...

Love this - so great!!!!!

Melanie said...

All I can say...YUMMY!!!

Ranjini said...

I had to post again - I just got my kit and to say WOW is an understatement. It's utterly STUNNING!! I can't wait to start my projects. Thanks Jenni for creating such gorgeous products!
Ranjini

mphoinix said...

those are awesome colours :)
Maggie

Jennifer R. Fox said...

Jenni!!!

Thanks for an AWESOME class in Atlanta! My friend Cristin is still giddy about the text message! I can't wait to give her the kit! I'm about to hop on over to the wholesale site to get some of your great new product in the store!

Have a great week!
Jennifer from Anthologies Scrapbook Studio