Thursday, July 10, 2008

CHA product hints. . .

As promised, here are a few peeks:

New Apothecary Label Cardstock Stickers (available in 4 classic colors). . .




New MINI Bingo Cards (they are so cute- my heart skipped a beat when I opened the box). Half the size of our standard Bingo Cards and available in 4 colors. Can you smell the ink???

And. . . this is Madeline - she matches our new paper line, Victoria. She dressed to match it just so I could take photos and do layouts. Isn't she a beauty??

It is a little different than our current lines, a little more detailed and no repeat patterns (although I truly believe you cannot have enough tiny dot)!! I will show you more on Monday. . .


Oh- and here is a photo of the mess awaiting the show crate (it is a beautiful mess in my opinion however)!! 14 old locker baskets. . . and I still don't think it's enough (can you ever have enough)?

Pin It!

14 comments:

Vee said...

love the peeks and can't wait to see more of it in person at CHA!!! love love your products! :)

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

How exciting! Love your products!! Can't wait to see more!!

Unknown said...

WOW- thanks for sharing... lot of goodies you have there!! Can't wait to see them all!!!

Lisa Pace said...

Love your new products. Can't wait to see them in person.

Alecia Wolfford said...

Totally fun stuff, can't wait to see more!! And I LOVE your locker baskets!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for shaing. I am already in love with the labels.

Unknown said...

Wow, those bingo cards are just awesome! Can't wait to see the rest of the goods! Good luck getting ready for CHA!

Rosy said...

Too exciting!! I love the label sticker--can't wait to see more!

Unknown said...

oh, the pain of waiting 'till Monday...everything looks great hope you have a great show!

Dawnie said...

thanks to Scrapjazz, I have found you... don't take this wrong, but I think I'm in love! (not w/you, but your style, haha) I want to subscribe to your blog, but didn't see the link...??? I'm a stamping/scrapping blog fanatic (can't seem to get my own off the ground but am an avid puruser of others) - I must say: yours has inspired me the MOST! I'm off to check out your website now.

Anonymous said...

Love your products!

milkcan said...

Great sneak peeks! I love the mini cards!

kristina proffitt said...

Love it all! Those labels and mini bingo cards are just too fabulous, girl! So excited for your new products and I know your booth is going to be so beautiful as always!! :)

Unknown said...

oooooo, I love those cards & labels. I can never get enough bingo cards!